When you partner with Stor.AI, it’s about more than just the tech - you get a team of experts working behind the scenes to help your team maximize the digital marketplace. Our team has years of experience helping retailers successfully navigate competitive marketplaces, especially from eCommerce and digital angles. Each of us is here to help, serve, and evolve with you. We are dedicated to helping in any way we can and to constantly improving our platform to enable your growth and change and adapt as the digital marketplace also evolves.
We operate under the core values of:
- Deliver WOW Through Solutions and Service
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Working Together – Reaching our common goals
- Absolute Execution – Strive for excellence. Execute and Deliver
- Be Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded
- Pursue Growth and Learning
- Build Open and Honest Relationships
- Build a Fun Team and Family Spirit
- Be Passionate and Determined
- Be Humble
We have mirrored many of Zappos core values, and want to pay tribute to the man behind them, Mr Tony Hsieh, may he rest in peace.
Meet The Team
- Mayer was the Founder of Ice.com and Diamond.com, one of the first successful e-commerce companies.
- Mayer is an investor and Board Member in many startups.
- Mayer is also a partner in Olive Tree Ventures.
- 20 years at innovative Israeli start-ups: Retalix, modu, Primesense.
- Lectures and mentors at IDC & Google.
- Co-founder at Sizer, a body measuring technology.
- 20 years at innovative start-ups.
- Involved in full life cycle from seed through rapid growth and exits.
- Led funding rounds, effective strategist, expertise in M&A Transactions.
- Proven track record as CTO and VP R&D in both startups and public companies.
- 20+ years of development and IT, specializing in real-time financial trade and grocery e-commerce.
- 8+ years of extensive experience in Business Development for startups.
- Held VP Biz Dev and VP Retail Development at Lionparts and Impax Media, respectively.
- Brought new partners, developed new countries of operation as well as retailer and advertising networks.
Irit Fridlis Weinstein
- Business technology manager with over 15 years focuses on market-leading digital commerce.
- Lead the digital transformation efforts of Israel’s leading retailer Shufersal, seeing its e-business grow from 1.3% to over 20% of total revenue.
- Lead strategic growth initiatives incorporating business and systems perspective.
- 20 Years of UX/UI product management.
- Held executive positions at many successful startups.
- Google campus Mentor.
VP of Operations
- 8+ years of experience in the grocery industry.
- Head of operations at largest Kosher grocery store chain in the US.
Director of Sales
- 10 years of experience in the grocery industry in merchandising, supply chain and logistics. Most recently responsible for the commercial strategy and roll-out of a micro-fulfillment center solution for Dematic, the largest automation company in North America.
Dir. Channel Sales
- 20 years as a Strategic Sales Leader.
- Held Sales Director at software companies: ParTech, Inc, Tanjarine, Focus POS
- Led sales teams to optimized performance.
Director Of Marketing
- 20+ years of marketing experience for various companies from startup to Fortune 500
- Proven track record helping companies with digital transformation
- Digital thought leader with entrepreneurial experience
- eCommerce and conversion expert through agile processes, in-depth data analysis and willingness to try new things
Deation & Evaluation - Best Way to Kick off Your Product Idea