Stor.ai is expanding their development team and is looking to hire a development team for for our Hybrid App Team to lead development and upkeep of our platform’s instore experience eCommerce solutions. Our platform is already being used by customers in the US, Canada, Panama, Europe and Israel and we already have hundreds of B2B customers.
We are seeking an experience and creative development professional who thrives in full-stack software development, understands a Saas development environment and wants to play a crucial role in our continued platform development and expansion. You will be working remote (home-based) for now but working with our development teams in Brooklyn, NY and Tel Aviv, IL.
- Hands on leadership of a Hybrid App development team
- Improve and Maintain current features per product team specs
- Fix Issues, improve performance and enhance the general stability per issues that arrive on Jira from the Operations/Support/QA
- Lead Development new features per the product team specs
- Assists on projects as needed and assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Angular – experienced
- js – experienced
- HTML, SASS
- Very Good English communication skills
- Ionic – experience not mandatory
Additional and helpful skills
- Kubernetes (AKS)
- Working with Dockers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines and multitask
- Passion for continued learning
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Tel Aviv or Brooklyn, NY Areas preferred but remote is OK
- This is a full time, salaried position with benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please make sure you put your salary requirements on your cover letter and submit your qualifications and interest to email@example.com.