We are expanding our development team and are looking to hire an experienced DevOps Engineer for our Saas model software platform. We are seeking a creative development professional who thrives in a face-paced, multi-faceted development environment. This person will important to our development timeline for our continued product development. You must be located in Tel Aviv, IL with hybrid (home/office) work week. This person reports directly to our CTO.
- Improve and maintain our multi AKS global clusters
- Fix Issues, improve performance and enhance the general stability
- CI/CD – Azure DevOps & Jenkins
- Release and Deployment manager
- Android & iOS app stores deployment automation.
- Monitor & Finetune our backbone – MSSQL, Redis Cache, Elasticsearch, MongoDB
- Work closely with R&D & Operations
Required Experience & Skills
- Experience with Azure & GCP
- Experience with Azure DevOps & Jenkins.
- Experience with Android & iOS app stores deployment.
- Experience with AKS
- Experience with Dockers
- Very Good communication skills (Hebrew & English)
Additional and helpful skills
- Deployment scripts and templates
- Data Dog
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines and multitask
- Passion for continued learning
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be able to work hybrid (Office/Home) in Tel Aviv, IL
- This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please make sure you put your salary requirements on your cover letter and submit your qualifications and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.